Amanda Baring set up her interior design business in 1999, and since then has successfully completed many projects of widely varying scale, location, brief and budget.
Amanda and her team enjoy using their extensive network of professional contacts and suppliers to create bespoke, inspirational interiors which reflect the client’s personality and lifestyle.
Amanda Baring Design provides:
- Project Supervising & Co-ordination
- Technical Drawings
- Spatial Planning & Furniture Layouts
- Mood Boards & Colour Schemes
- Bespoke Cabinet & Furniture Design
- Bathroom & Kitchen Designs
- Sourcing of Fabrics, Wallpapers, Furniture & Art
- Window Treatments & Soft Furnishings
- Turn-Key Installations